Mindful Parenting: Keeping it Simple
Discover how mindfulness can foster compassion, empathy, patience, attention and presence in your home.
This online course in mindfulness is designed to support any parent or guardian with children ages 2-18.
By engaging in the course, Mindful Parenting: Keeping it Simple, participants will:
- understand what mindfulness is - and is not
- explore why mindfulness works including theoretical research that supports the idea that regular mindfulness practices can actually "change the brain" over the course of 8 weeks
- learn how to integrate intentional mindfulness practice and bits of mindfulness into your daily life
- set simple, but effective wellness goals for you and for your children
- develop and/or deepen personal mindfulness practices
- build a toolbox of mindfulness resources - for you and for your children
Get started now!
Mindfulness in Education Instructional Coach
M.S. in Inclusive (Special) Education
B.S. in Elementary Education
Public School Elementary Teacher of 15 Years
Certified Kidding Around Yoga Instructor
Twin Toddler Mama